The default layout for Popcorn Theme posts is a simple single column.
There are multiple post layouts available in Popcorn theme and these are:
- Default Template
- Post with disclaimer and sidebar
- Post with disclaimer, sidebar (no featured image)
- Post with disclaimer
- Post with disclaimer (no featured image)
- Post without featured image
- Post with sidebar (no featured image)
- Post with sidebar
You can select multiple posts and change the layout of all / some of them.
How to change the layout for All/Some Posts
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to Posts > All Posts
- In screen options, set your Pagination > Number of items to 50 or less. (This will help prevent a time out depending on which hosting you’re using). Click Apply.
- Now select All Posts (or selectively choose posts)
- Click on bulk actions > Edit > Apply
- In the bulk edit section, click Template drop down and choose your desired template. Then click update.
Note : This may take a few moments depending on the amount of posts you have selected.
Note 2 : you will have to repeat this process for page 2, 3, 4 etc.